Ole J. Olsen Jr.
- Business & Commercial Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
Evansville native, Ole J. Olsen, Jr., began practicing law after being admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the State of Indiana (1961). Mr. Olsen has also been admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana (1961) and the Supreme Court of the United States of America (1974).
Mr. Olsen, having graduated from the University of Evansville with a BS in Accounting in 1958, and Vanderbilt University's Law School in 1961, is now senior partner at Olsen & White, LLP, where he has spent his professional life representing both individuals and small businesses.
Mr. Olsen still handles all manner of legal problems, but spends most of his time preparing estate planning documents, such as wills and trusts; advising clients regarding the administration of estates and trusts; and, representing clients in family law and business matters.
Olsen also is a member of several other organizations, including:
• The Indiana Bar Association (1961-Present)
• The Evansville Bar Association (1961-Present)
• Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity
Current Employment Position
- Integra Bank
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 1961
- University of Evansville, Evansville, Indiana
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 00/1958
- Major: Accounting
- Indiana, 1961
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1961
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1974
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member, 1961 to Present
- Evansville Bar Association, Member, 1961 to Present