Protecting Your Rights Every Step Of The Way
As lawyers, our primary duty is to both protect and assert our clients’ legal rights. Nowhere does this duty matter more than when someone has been charged with a crime and faces what could be devastating criminal penalties.
At Olsen & White, LLP, we have attorneys with decades of combined criminal defense experience in Indiana. Attorney Terry White worked both as a prosecutor and as a public defender before going into private practice. This means that he not only understands how both sides approach criminal cases, has significant trial experience and knows what needs to be done to protect your rights when you face a criminal charge.
Priorities After A Criminal Charge
Our legal team approaches every case with a core set of priorities:
- We will work to resolve your case as quickly as possible.
- We will explain the charges and penalties you face in clear and simple terms.
- We will negotiate as aggressively as we can if a plea bargain is your best option and fight in court if the best way to help you is to take your case to trial.
- You will always be able to speak with your lawyer or another member of our legal team when you have questions about your case.
Charged With A Crime? We Can Help.
We represent people charged in both state and federal criminal courts in Indiana. Our firm handles a wide variety of criminal cases, including:
- Drug crimes
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Other driving-related offenses, including reckless driving
- Sex crimes
- Theft crimes
- Violent crimes
- White collar crimes such as fraud and embezzlement
Are you trying to get your life back on track following a criminal conviction and completion of your sentence? We help people seek expungement of a conviction so they can truly move beyond a prior mistake.